Friday, May 28, 2010

Welcome to Chick fil A World!

For those of you who do not know me all that well.....
I LOVE CHICK FIL A!!! Love it!! I have for as long as I remember....
(well except for the brief moment when I was a child and Laurie told me where chicken fingers come from....needless to say if you know me now that hasn't stopped me! :)) I just love everything about Chick fil A! They are always so friendly and they always at least ACT like they are happy to be there! SO I am just always impressed with that!
So today was no different from any other day....Louise asked me if i wanted to go to lunch with her and Michelle and that they were going to chick fil a....well even though I had chick fil a yesterday, I was still down for lunch! (AND not to mention I had a TON of free coupons!!) So we load up and head out! Little did we know the journey we were about to embark on! :)


We get to chick fil a and all go and place our orders, well their new thing is that they will bring your food out to you instead of having to stand there and wait on it to come up! It is so nice! So Louise is placing her order at a different register and me and Michelle are at the same one....so we order our food and go sit down. Well not 3 minutes later they bring our food right out to our seats! So we sit down and eat. Well Louise looks at Michelle (she and Louise had gotten kids meals and if you turn the toy back in you can get a FREE icedream cone) and tells her to save her toy so we can get icedream cones after we are done. You would've thought Michelle just won the lottery! She was so excited!! it was so funny! So after that we just started people watching....and boy did that get interesting!
There was this middle aged gentleman, who to me looked nice but to the other 2 did not..., who was in deep conversation with a young lady that worked there, who was a very sweet, special girl, and was just so very nice to her....I was just so shocked....went as far as when she finished talking to him she told him she loved him....AND HE SAID IT BACK!!! It was so nice!! I was shocked!!
Then next instance happened when a Asian man and his family came in and they needed to sit by a plug so he could plug in his computer to charge his phone...this nice gentleman already sitting down and eating offered to get up and move so he could share the plug with the other man charging his phone! HOW NICE IS THAT??! Who gives up there table at lunch to convenience someone else?!? No one sadly in this day in time!
And last but not least there was this elderly couple sitting and having a sweet lunch and i just think it was so sweet...they were just sitting staring into each others eyes...SO SWEET! :) (Maybe that will be Me and Nate one day! Ha! :))
But I just feel like chick fil a is its own little world! And it is how people acted in the 50's and 60's when there were still people who respected each other, and cared, genuinely cared about other people. Made me wish I lived then but happy to have a place to go to get that feel! So this is my plug......EAT MORE CHICKEN!!!! It really will make your day better!

1 comments:

Louise said...

You crack me up!!!! You forgot to say that the guy you thought looked really nice was "a regular"...we know becuase we asked someone that worked there because you thought he was the owner!!! :) And bless that girl's heart...she was so sweet!!