Monday, May 3, 2010

Things happening....

So this is just going to be one of those random blogs to update about everything that is going on in my life....it's been busy around here for the past couple weeks so it has been hard to blog alot! Let's see where to start.....

  • 2 Sunday's ago I went to the zoo with Morgan, Michelle, and Justin! It was so much fun! Morgan really had a good time I think! She was alert and loved looking at all the animals! And I had never been through the whole zoo before so it was my first time really ever going through the whole zoo! I am pretty proud of the Montgomery Zoo! Never knew they had that many animals!
  • We are working on nailing down dates for Louise's baby showers! I know I say this alot but I am so excited about Baby Ellie! I sometimes just imagine what she will really look like...I feel like she is going to come out with this dark brown ringlet hair....ok I know she wont come out with it but I can imagine her at a year old with that hair! She has already made such an impact on our family! I just can't wait till I can actually hold her!
  • I am working on a secret project for Louise and Baby Ellie! I just know they will both love it! :)
  • I am thinking alot about my life and making decisions that will change my life in every way. I covet your prayers on those. I know to most people my decisions don't affect them and really never will but for me these are HUGE deals in my life and I just pray I make the right decisions and am able to glorify God with everyone.
  • It was graduation this past weekend and all of my dad's side of the family was in town! It was so great to spend time with them! I really miss them. Crazy how after you grow up and move away how much you grow to miss the little things like seeing them everyday or GCS ball games....it's funny how much I miss Dasher sometimes.

Well I think that really sums it up. the next 4 months are going to be crazy and I feel like alot is going to be happening! I will keep you updated!

6 comments:

Lindsay and Willis said...

Dasher misses you too, Leigh!

Adawk said...

you know you could come for a visit!!! I would think that job of yours would send you here to do some recruiting!!

DustyandBrooke said...

Little Ellie is going to be lucky to have her Aunt Leigh!!

DustyandBrooke said...

Little Ellie is going to be lucky to have her Aunt Leigh!!

DustyandBrooke said...

Little Ellie is going to be lucky to have her Aunt Leigh!!

DustyandBrooke said...

Little Ellie is going to be lucky to have her Aunt Leigh!!