Monday, May 10, 2010

The Important Things:

Ever really wondered what those really are? I have and well this weekend opened my eyes to some really important things! As I was sitting and listening to my daddy's lessons on Sunday morning I sat thinking of all the trivial things that I worry and stress over. You know that book "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff....It's all Small Stuff" well I feel like I could write the book "I sweat over all stuff!" And it just really hit me that I really need to increase my true TRUST IN GOD!! It really made me think about how much trust with God really is a huge deal. I do trust in God with alot of stuff but I need to put all my trust in Him. And that will be hard for me. I do not like to have to depend on someone for stuff. I know I do depend on people for things but for the most part I like to have complete control of what i do and how it is done. I am at a HUGE turning point in my life when I will be making some BIG decisions and I will need God's guidance more than ever. So this is me asking for your prayers to help me TRUST God more and that I make the right decisions.

2 comments:

Jamie G. Walker said...

Sweetheart ~ I have been praying for you since before you were born! In the last few years my prayer have added that The Lord please help you to make smart decisions. I have no doubt that you will know what decision you should make when the time comes. I love you so much! You are wonderful!

Elena said...

I know exactly what you mean! I have a huge issue with control...I like to be in control of all things that involve me, and when things don't go as planned I get very nervous about the outcome! But...I will say that those things in my life that the Lord clearly took control over (sending a husband to me, and now sending us a precious baby...unexpected!) are the greatest things in my life.