- Am I really old enough now to be getting married and starting a life of my own....getting married and starting my own life is something I have always wanted but ALWAYS felt like it was so far away....now it's less than 9 months....
- I am sad about moving out of our house on hill hedge....I had a lot of good memories there and I honestly don't know if I am ready to get rid of all of them yet...I know I will always have the memories but oh if I would've known that was our last year in that house...our last Christmas tree, last birthday's celebrated, last new years, etc.
- This will be the first year in 25 years that I have not and will not have a Christmas tree in my house....I made the executive not too since we have soo much stuff in the little apartment and we still have boxes everywhere....this year I will be living through Louise's Christmas tree....nevertheless i will still be sad not to be able to watch TV through the glow of our real Christmas tree...
- have I mentioned being a grown up isn't all it's cracked up to be? I mean don't get me wrong, I like making my own decisions and for the most part I am pretty smart with them but I miss the simple times of living with mom and dad and having them take care of everything. I have a deeper appreciation for them and everything they sacrificed for me and both my sisters. Hands down I have the best parents around. Couldn't be any more thankful :)
- With all of this wedding stuff and moving I have really been reminded of what great friends I have....I am really trying NOT to be bridezilla but I have some oh so friendly reminders that sometimes I am and it brings me back to my mindset that I do not want to be like that. I want to enjoy this time and really have fun with the wedding and living in a one bedroom apartment with Laurie for the next 6-8 months :) Best days of my life! But seriously I really have the best friends around! :)
- My Ellie is growing up way too fast! She is getting so big and doing new things everyday! I can't imagine not seeing her everyday and when I can't it makes me so sad because I know I am missing something! I feel that same way with Morgan....I feel like it was just yesterday when we were trying to get her to crawl and we thought she never would....and now it's hard to even remember what she looked like then....she is such a little diva girl now and carries her purse around and is just the cutest thing! She is talking so good now and really picking up on things!
Well I know this blog has no rhyme or reason to it but it's just things that are going through my head right now and honestly I just needed to say it out loud....or well type it out loud! :)