Monday, October 18, 2010

Dress shopping starts today!!! :)

Well today is a big day.....this afternoon me, Laurie, Louise, and Michelle will all venture to David's to start trying on some dresses. :) I am pretty excited about it and I hope it helps me to decide on a color....I will have Laurie and Michelle trying on bridesmaids dresses and hopefully that will help me to settle on a color!!! Wish me luck!!! :)

(And Saturday we will be going back with Momma and Mrs. Jacki! :) Maybe to buy the dress!! )

2 comments:

Adawk said...

I hope you got a shot of them on the couch so I can have a say yes to th dress moment......

Kimberly Washer said...

Oh yes. I agree with the dawkins post!! I just love that show. I hope that planning your wedding is as much of a blessing as mine was. Just remember even if the little details that you think will make it perfect all won't matter at the end of the day. What matters is that you will be married!! All those details are fun and exciting so don't leave them out though ;).