...so as I sit here and think about everything I have on my plate, it is hard for me to think about work. I will go ahead and forewarn you that this is my avenue to vent today so if you don't want to hear please quit reading.
- It's Tuesday which means our Tuesday morning meeting was today. Wasn't bad but the meetings are NEVER good.
- I had an orthodontist appointment today. (Will add to that in a minute)
- Right before my appointment I get a call from one of my RBI's (which in laments term is one of the kids that was DEFINITELY coming to school) decided she wanted to go to school somewhere else! REALLY after I have fought for you to get an $8,000 scholarship?!?!? REALLY?!?!?
- Then I get into my appointment and might I add my orthodontist is so very nice. i am very happy with him. But I wasn't expecting him to tell me I had really 2 options of fixing my teeth. 1. JAW SURGERY....and not even lower jaw surgery, which they say is easier but really IS ANY SURGERY EASY?!? But it's UPPER MAXILLA SURGERY WHICH IS WORSE! Then he say that my teeth really aren't that bad....but if I need jaw surgery something is BAD! Option 2. HAVE 4 TEETH EXTRACTED!! Does that not sound awful to anyone else? I feel like my mouth will be full of gaps then and space....I am so worried about this. I know I am very vain and that my Dr. knows what he is doing but I won't lie I am very nervous about all of this. I am worried about money, pain, and least of all looks.
- I am just very stressed and worried. I know I shouldn't worry I am just ready to be to "THAT POINT" in my life....and No I am not really sure what "THAT POINT" is. I am just worried. Period.