Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My playdate with Morgan and Nate :)

So yesterday Nate and I got to watch Morgan while Michelle was working and Justin was doing school work! I was so excited! I hadn't seen her in a couple of days so I needed my Mo fix! :) I went with Michelle to pick her up, went to my house to pick up her Easter basket, or as I would like to call it her "14th Month Birthday Basket", then to drop off Michelle back at work. She wasn't really sure about leaving mommy at first but I turned on some music and we started dancing and all was good in the world of Mo again! :) 1st thing we did was go get some McDonald's. WE picked up dinner and headed to Nate's so we could "help" him wash the cars! Needless to say me and Morgan ate and watched Nate wash the cars! It was fun! Louise and Dirt stopped by on their way home to see her too! The photos below were captured throughout the night....I will narrate where needed :)

She loves helping drive Nate's truck!







Next step was to help wash it! She wasn't a big fan at first but she warmed up to it. But she kept getting distracted by Charlie, Taylor's dog. (Who is quite a bit bigger than Sadie and Splatt so she REALLY wasn't sure about him :))


She was fascinated with the suds in the water....I think she thought they were pretty.

Next we took a field trip to see Laurie and take her some food while she was in class. Morgan liked being able to get out and she knew who was supposed to be in that building...DADDY!



So to entertain Laurie and Morgan played chase around the columns :)


She liked playing with Laurie. Burned some energy.


Riding on Laurie's shoulders are always fun!

Michelle called called back as soon as we were heading over there so we need to pacify little Mo a little longer so we let her drive us around campus! She loved it!!

She was so proud of herself!

That is the little cup I brought her back from Disney World! She loved it! The little part in the middle turns and she really likes the straw!
She was beginning to wear down....
But she was so happy to see mommy!! :)


Thanks for letting us watch her Michelle!! She is so much fun!! I just love her to pieces and so does Nate. :)

5 comments:

The Adventures of Baby Bond said...

I love that you captured pictures of your night. Looks like you had a lot of fun. THANKS a million for watching her. Love ya'll!

Louise said...

Yay for QT with Morgan!!! :)

Louise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Adventures of Baby Bond said...

By the way, thanks to Nate again for washing my car. I was so sad to walk out this morning and it was all yellow again!

LaurieR said...

Fun times!

You had to remove a comment by Louise??? What the heck did she say??? ;^)

ily