So it's a new year and a new beginning in a way. I love the beginning of a new year...I feel like I can start over in a sense. It is crazy that it is 2010! I still can't believe it and its been 19 days into already!!! A lot has already happened in 2010! Here is a recap of some things!
- I celebrated New Years Day with Laurie and Nate...the same way I have for the past 3 years!
- Louise has had her birthday!! YAY! :)
- I FINALLY HAVE A NEPHEW!! Lisa had Braden on Saturday the 17th! He weighed 7lbs 7 oz! He is precious!!
- Lisa had her first birthday as a momma!!
- Jessica is 9!! WOW I can not believe how fast time flies!! I remember Gin-Gin being pregnant with Jess and her being born! Crazy how 9 years flies! People always told me growing up that time would fly by the older I got and well now that I am approaching my 25th birthday this year...well lets just say boy I believe them now!
- I am approaching my first REALLY big Faulkner event that I planned! JEWELS!!! (With the help of Erin of course! :)) I am really nervous and I hope we have a great turn out!!
- I have new friendships and rekindled old ones :)
- I have realized how lucky I am to be living in the United States of America! My best friend's husband got home from Afghanistan on Saturday...and well I consider Blake and Taylor part of my family. I am so glad he made it home and I know Taylor is loving him being here....even if it is only for 2 weeks then he will go back to Afghanistan til July! Please keep him and all the troops in your prayers!!
- And last but certainly not least...I have remember just how truly blessed I am! I am so thankful for everything I have and I want to make 2010 the best year yet!!
Hope this is a good enough update!! JEWELS is this weekend so I will post more next week to tell all about it! And I will post about my weekend at the Lake! :)