Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I have decided to.....

...start a new hobby. Or just have a hobby period! :) I have always loved taking pictures and I have honestly thought before that I would LOVE to learn how to use a good camera and REALLY KNOW HOW TO USE IT, like with the lighting and settings and all that jazz! And so this weekend I had an epiphany, well Me, Michelle, and Louise all had an epiphany :), that I should look into photography classes. Michelle said that she would let me use her camera so I didn't have to buy one right out of the gate. I am so excited about it! There are a couple different classes I am looking at but I think right now, for finances and since I have ANOTHER huge chunk of money that is about to start being used (I will blog about that more in detail after I find out more details :)), I will just take the least expensive classes to just learn how to get the most use out of the Nikon D40 I will be using. :) So anyways I am very excited and I just know it will be so fun!! :) I have a feeling my portfolio will be full of a little girl named Morgan and maybe just maybe some cute pregnancy shots :)


4 comments:

Louise said...

How exciting!!!! I know you'll be great!

The Adventures of Baby Bond said...

i am beyond excited about this. I really wish I could do this with you!!! i think you have some perfect models lined up :)

T. Brodie said...

I have the same camera! It came with a video too if you want to borrow it. Good luck!

LaurieR said...

HELLO! What about the star of your portfolio? :) you'll do great, just like you do at everything. ily