Monday, March 8, 2010

Have you ever wondered.....

If people just settled with who they are married to or are planning to marry? I can't seem to wrap my mind around that. Who would want to just play it safe instead of risking it and having something completely wonderful?!?! I feel like I have seen a lot of people who have just settled with that "safe" girl who does love them completely and fully but the feelings aren't exactly the same "over the fence- homerun feeling". They are just those "I should love her because she loves me so much...and I know she will take care of me." men and I just hate that. Do you know anyone like that?


THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION WITH MY LIFE AND SOME OF MY FRIENDS FROM THE PAST...NOT ANYONE HERE AND NOW.
THANKS!

1 comments:

Louise said...

I really do feel like there are people like this and it makes me sad for them! Marriage can be so wonderful but even in the most loving relationships, you have tough days...I can't imagine those days if I didn't love Dirt with all my heart and know that he loves me that much too!
:)
ILU