Monday, March 1, 2010

2nd Edition of Special People Post

So this weeks special people post will actually have 2 parts~One today and one at the end of the week!

  1. Katie Beth McCarthy! She has become one of my very best friends! She is so positive and always so uplifting! It is nice to be able to have a friend to vent to and share exciting news and her be just as excited as you are! She is amazing and I am so very blessed to have her in my life! Not to mention she has 3 of the cutest kids ever! :)

3. My Oldest Sister Laurie :) She is amazing. She absolutely amazes me by everything that she does. She always makes sure I am ok and if I am sick she always takes care of me. She lets me yell at her when I need to and lets me vent about stuff that just doesn't need to be venting to anyone other than family. I know whatever I say she is going to listen and that when I am in the wrong and need to be corrected she will correct me. It's hard to believe we have lived together for almost 5 years now. Crazy how time flies! It is nice to have someone that I can fight with and 5 minutes later be laughing and cutting up with. I am blessed beyond belief with the best BIGGEST sister ever :) Love you Laurie and thank you for everything!



Stay tuned for the next edition!!! :)

2 comments:

LaurieR said...

Love this edition ;^) ily

Louise said...

How nice!! And you picked REALLY good pictures for all three!!!! :)