Thursday, February 25, 2010

Some Special People (part 1)

So last night after I was woke up at 2 A.M., I couldn't go right back to sleep so I started thinking about a good new blog that would be positive instead of negative, which at the time I was SOOO thinking negative! :) I decided that I was going to write a series of blogs about special people in my life that really just make my life better because they are in it. I am going to do one of these each week to reflect who has really impacted my life that week. :) So here are this weeks!

  1. Kinsley Fipps (And Jenn :)) She is so so so funny and so happy!! She is content to just be passed around because everyone wants to hold her and she just makes me smile! I am so glad I have been able to get to know Jenn and Corey and little Miss Kinsley :) And look at that cute face...how can you not love her?!?!
2. Morgan Ann :) This little girl makes me smile like none other! I can be having an awful day and just seeing that sweet little smile she gets when she sees someone she recognizes just makes my day! She is so happy and so fun! I hope I have a little girl that is as out going as her at 1! :) And that smile makes my heart melt! And if you ask her momma or really anyone that has been around us...she knows she can come to Aunt Leigh Leigh and get what she wants :)


3. Seth Jones I could write a novel about this guy...He came to Faulkner the year after I did and we became friends...the friendship grew and grew and before long we were best friends. He became the person I talked to about everything because I knew he wasn't judging me. Well 2 years later he left and I was so sad. Well we kept in touch and he has come back to Faulkner this past fall so he could finish up. I was so excited. He is just one of those people that it is hard to be in a bad mood around. And he will do everything in his will to try and make me feel better and laugh! And most of the time he succeeds!

4. My Nate :) Last but certainly not least is Nathan :) He has been great this week. He has just listened to me vent and that is so nice. Sometimes I don't want advice on how to handle things I just want to vent! A lot of people don't understand that and so it's a little frustrating at times but I know that sometimes that is why people vent. But I love him for putting up with my moods and mean words sometimes and still loving me back :) I am a pretty lucky girl.

So stay tuned for next week special people :)

(And please don't be offended if you didnt make this weeks post! I just don't want to have a NOVEL for everyone to have to read...and they won't come back for more. :))

2 comments:

The Adventures of Baby Bond said...

That was such a sweet blog! I have really been working on this myself and it is amazing how your day can turn from awful to happy just by thinking about the positive things we have around us and not focusing on the negative things!!!! And by the way....it made my heart melt yesterday when Morgan was so happy that you were there to pick her up at Brenda's!!!

Louise said...

What a fun post! :)