Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Change

That is something I typically do not like! I do not like having to get away from my everyday normal life and CHANGE what I do. I like for things to be the same. I do not live on the edge. And I am happy that way. I do not feel like I have to risk my life to feel like I am living. However, its getting to the time in my life when everything is starting to change. Family is growing....everyday....brother-in-law, FIRST NIECE, and so on. Those are exciting things but still force change. Changes in family holidays, changes in traditions.

I am trying to learn to accept change more and try to be more positive about the changes that are happening in my life and that will be happening in my life really soon. I am nervous and excited all in one about everything going on but I know it is all in God's hand. There are very few in my family that adapt to change well and I hope for them they can strive to accept change better also. But one thing I am currently changing is my workout habit.....yes you heard that right. I do not like to workout/run/get my heart rate up at all!! I like to walk and well that is about it! But recently I went to the Dr. and they ran all the fun physical test on me and they determined my cholesterol was a little bit higher than it should've been. Not anywhere near a dangerous level but I am only 24 years old....if I don't stop it now it will be out of control by the time I am 40!!! So I have started to do kick boxing and step aerobics on Monday and Tuesdays, and walking with Louise every other day that I can. :) So lets just hope I can keep this up! :)

I hope everyone has a GREAT day!

2 comments:

Louise said...

Change is coming....but it will be a good change!!! :)
And I'm VERY impressed with you and Laurie and your workout habits!!!

The Adventures of Baby Bond said...

You are doing GREAT! I am very impressed with your new work out schedule. I am most excited that I am with you at step and walking!! Change is scary most of the time, but it can be VERY GOOD!!!!!