Friday, May 14, 2010

Happiness......

I have really been thinking a lot about happiness recently....what determines my happiness and how I am the only one who can control my happiness. So I have found some quotes that I hope all of you can relate to!
The constitution only guarantees the American people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself.
~ Benjamin Franklin
Even if happiness forgets about you a little bit, never completely forget about it.
~Jacques Prevert
The best way to cheer yourself up is to try and cheer someone else up.
~Mark Twain
Nobody really cares if you are miserable, so you might as well be happy.
~Cynthia Nelms
The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance; the wise grows it under his feet.
~James Openheim
This is my "depressed stance". When you're depressed, it makes a lot of difference how you stand. The worst thing you can do is straighten up and hold your head high because then you'll start to feel better. If you're going to get any joy out of being depressed, you've got to stand like this!
~Charlie Brown
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.
~Oscar Wilde
When I was in grade school, they told me to write down what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down happy. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life.
~unknown
Being happy doesn't mean you're perfect. It just means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.
~K.B. Indiana
If you think sunshine brings you happiness, you haven't danced in the rain.
~ Unknown
Well there are just a few quotes that I found that I love!! I hope they encourage you and I hope you have a GREAT day!

0 comments: