Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Hard to believe it's been 3 years that I have had a brother! :) And a wonderful example of a Christian marriage and how a marriage should be. It has been nice having a sister that is such a great example of what a Christian wife and woman should be. We had a great example growing up! And on top of that she is going to be an AMAZING MOTHER! Ellie is in for treat with Louise and Dirt! (And of course getting me and Laurie as Aunts makes YOU EXTRA SPECIAL!!) And well Dirt is a good man....especially dealing with Laurie and I. :) We aren't the easiest people to always get along with and he has done well! He is a good man to Louise and is going to be an amazing Daddy to baby Ellie :) These are a few pictures that I love from the wedding!

This was one of my favorites!
And I just don't think these next 2 could've turned out any cuter! I LOVE THEM!

That smile I just love....pure innocent love.... :)
Happy Anniversary Louise and Dirt!!! I wish you many more!!! Love you!



2 comments:

Louise said...

Thank you!!!! Those are fun pictures!!! :)
And Ellie is SO lucky to get you and Laurie for aunts!!!!!
I love you!!!

Dirt said...

Thanks Leigh. Those are very nice sentiments.