Thursday, June 3, 2010

Things that annoy me....

  1. I can not stand for people to beat around the bush about things....especially when it comes to my love life or work life....when I ask your opinion please tell me the truth and do not use examples of other people to try to subtly get the point across...THAT DRIVES ME CRAZY!
  2. IF you hired me to do my job, please do not try to do it for me...That is what you pay me for....also if you are not in my job PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO TELL ME HOW TO DO IT! You do not know because you have never done it!

Is it possible to just fast forward through the next 2-3 years and not have to deal with all this crap anymore?!?!

3 comments:

Adawk said...

the bad thing is there will always be things that annoy you....whether now or in 2-3 years!!

Love ya leigh-leigh!!

The Holtons said...

I agree with Audrey-you just have to learn how to handle it! Love ya-

Annie said...

Oh boy... I can feel you on this one! But I'm afraid the drama doesn't stop now... Oh how I wish...

Keep your chin up!