Tuesday, March 3, 2009

THE BACHELOR!!!

So I am officially over stinkin Jason Meznick...I just am so mad that he did that to Melissa and in front of the WHOLE STINKIN WORLD!!! And then his reasoning for doing that was because he had agreed that his relationship would be in front of the camera so he had to do that in front of the camera!! WELL WHY THE CRAP DID ALL THE OTHER FAILED BACHELOR COUPLES BREAK UP OFF CAMERA?!?!? AND REALLY MELISSA WAS SO RIGHT THAT HE DIDNT WANT TO MAKE IT WORK WITH HER...AND I WAS GLAD SHE LEFT WITH CLASS!! (If you can't tell it really made me mad!!!) And molly, well she is an idiot and should have left him on his butt with no one...she is just a poor man's Melissa!!! (That is a direct quote from Wedding Planner except its a poor man's mary in the movie!! =) I am a nerd I know!!) Well I just needed to vent about that for a minute and I can not wait to see what tonight's After the Rose Part 2 is about! I am sure its about stupid little Molly and Jason's relationship!! Ridiculous!!!

6 comments:

Leslie P. said...

ALl I feel that I need to say is that: I AGREE!!!

LaurieR said...

Funny how that was what made the biggest impression on you yesterday :^)

They deserve each other. ily

Shelly Pruitt said...

Amen!!! I am still so mad! I wish I would have known your phone # last night :) I wanted to scream!

Leigh said...

Shelly-423-785-7422 is my number... I am interested to see how tonights show goes!!! And I am still mad too!!!

Courtney said...

I feel the same way Leigh. I was so upset last night! And I woke up this morning and I was still mad at the whole situation.

Annie said...

I blogged about the exact same thing... Jason is such a jerk, and I wish Molly had turned him down on national tv... That would have served him right!