Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Continued Prayers!

Well Laurie and Dad made it to the Philippines and successfully met up with Nana and Papa. =) Me and Louise talked to them yesterday morning about 11 from Manila and we called mom and put her on speaker phone so we could all talk...it was a little loud for my office but luckily all the visitors were out on tour! But last night while we were bowling with the young professionals from church she sent me and email telling me to get on Skype but me and Louise couldn't manage to get it to come up on the wireless. So last night I kept my work phone on so when she sent me an email it would wake me up and I could just roll over and flip open the computer and talk to her and dad. Well at about 3:55 this morning it went off and I rolled over and I think dad was shocked that I was awake and calling but I just wanted to make sure I got to talk to them! It was so good to be able to talk to Daddy, Nana and Papa. Laurie was in the shower so I will be talking to her later this afternoon. And I think Daddy and Nana and Papa were hungry and wanted to go eat so they didn't stay on the phone or Skype long with me. :) But I am glad everything is going so well for them!! Please continue to keep them in your prayers!!

1 comments:

LaurieR said...

Thanks! As I type this I am waiting for you to call! ily!