Wednesday, March 4, 2009

SNOW DAY!!!! =)

YAY for the *SNOW DAY* !! Sunday was probably one of the most fun days I have had in a long time!! It was wrapping up a jamboree weekend at Faulkner and one of my very best friends, Seth had been in town all weekend!! (Even though I am just now realizing I didn't even get a picture with him!!!! I am such a bad friend sometimes!! But he knows I love him!!) But Laurie woke me up Sunday morning so we could play in the snow...well 1st thing in the morning I was less than enthusiastic and I apologize 15 million times over for not getting out there and playing with you Laurie...but we would not have taken pictures...too early for that!! =) But you know I love you! And I really am sorry...but moving on.

So after she woke me up and I crawled back in bed after seeing it, I called Nathan to wake him up to look at it...he was like me less than enthusiastic but I couldn't blame him...so he went back to sleep too. After I called him I called Seth and told him to look out his hotel door and this was his exact expression "OH MY ITS SNOWING IN MONTGOMERY!!!". It was great! I loved it!! After I was done making the phone calls I went ahead and got up and got dressed for church. I went and got Nathan and the whole way to his house I just enjoyed viewing all the snow everywhere!! It was crazy to be driving down I-85 and see snow covering everything! It was GREAT!!

After church got out Me, Laurie, Louise, Dirt, Nathan, Rachael, Seth, and Kristen all went to Louise and Dirt's to hang out until Walker, Kristen and Samantha got out of late service. Which meant photo session with everyone at Louise's house!! =) Below are some of the pics I snapped! I wish I had gotten one of Louise and Seth having a snowball fight running around Dirt's truck! It was hilarious!!

Louise, Kristen, and Me =)
The Sisters =)

Kristen peeking from inside...she wasn't so much into the playing in the snow like we were...but we finally got her out after some coaxing! =)

Me and Nate take 1

Me and Nate take 2 =)

Snow doesn't stop Titus from getting busy...and by the way he loved the snow! Check Louise's blog for pictures of him!! (Hopefully she's posted them by now! =))
All in all it was a fun day!! =) Sorry Seth and Rachael I didn't get any pics with ya'll!! Next time =)

1 comments:

Kristen said...

I look silly peeking out from the doorway. But I was not down for playing in the snow...Floridians don't do snow!!