Monday, March 30, 2009

23 Things About Nate

Well as I sit here and I am watching Kristen and 2 of her friends play Rock Band on Nate's wii, I think that Nate's 23rd birthday has come and gone and I didn't even blog about it!!! So here goes nothing!!! 


23 Things About My Nate:
  1. He is from Adairsville, GA. Born and raised there.
  2. All of his family lives within 45 minutes of their house. (Both sides of his family)
  3. He has 2 best friends that he grew up with and still are his best friends. 
  4. His Nannie Margaret thinks he hung the moon. 
  5. He wants to work with computers after school.
  6. He loves to read. 
  7. He loves to give to other people. 
  8. He will stand up for himself. 
  9. He is starting to see that he should've listened to his momma growing up and now he is trying to tell his sister too and gets frustrated when she doesn't. 
  10. He loves playing rock band!! 
  11. He will sit and watch all my shows with me and doesn't complain.
  12. He is the only boy that has ever hand made me a card and set a whole day of surprises up for me on a day I needed it most!
  13. He enjoy finding out everything about me...my deepest darkest secrets. 
  14. He is a pretty good house keeper....(as good a guy can be living in a house full of boys!)
  15. He is his momma's pride and joy....she loved him first.
  16. He has a loud obnoxious truck that I absolutely can not wait til he gets it quieted. But really I always know when he is coming. 
  17. He reads the Bible with me and prays with me every night before bed.
  18. He absolutely loves to sing...and does it ALL THE TIME!!! But if he's not singing then I know he is not in a good mood. 
  19. He is finally starting to enjoy being a big brother to Emily. 
  20. He is a Georgia fan but I am slowly turning him a little bit on to Tennessee :)
  21. He loves little kids....and doesn't get scared when I say I want kids. (obviously not any time soon =))
  22. He loves going home and being able to talk to his Dad and play with and teach him about new electronics! 
  23. And last but not least he will order me an extra cheese with my nachos without me having to ask him =) 
Well those are just a few things about Nate for all of you that don't know him. He is a keeper. I love him. And I am happy with where my life is and it just keeps getting better! 

2 comments:

Blake and Taylor said...

That is too sweet! And he likes buffalo chicken salads... but he doesnt eat the lettuce, so it makes me look like a slow eater! I think he is a keeper too Leigh! And I am beyond excited that you have him!!

Athen Bradford said...

Nate, you seem like a good guy... just don't go to the dark side!!! (see #20)