Monday, April 6, 2009

Prayers

Well its that time that Laurie, Daddy, Nana and Papa are all traveling home! Please please please keep them continually in your prayers for a safe journey! Lord willing they should arrive all safely to their respective destinations by 9:30 pm tomorrow night! They touched so many lives while over there and I know it is going to be especially hard for Laurie coming back. She really does love everything about being over there! And it just makes my heart so sad that she is so sad leaving them. But I know she has done such good work there and I know the people over there are so grateful for her!! =) Thanks for all the prayers so far!

1 comments:

LaurieR said...

Thanks, Leigh. I so bad wish you could come over here. On our plane ride to Tokyo (where we are now) there was a little Asian baby boy sitting beside us and it kept my mind on Magiboo. I had the sad thought that I'll be there was never a picture taken of him as a baby. Well, it was a good and productive trip and I will be happy to be home even though I will miss all my friends and kids over there, just as I was happy to be there even though I missed all of ya'll. Hopefully I'll call from Chicago around 2:30 your time, Tuesday. ily