Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's just one of those days and I was thinking...



  • Will I ever be to the point that I don't have to work?


  • Will I ever really truly learn patience?????


  • Will I ever feel like I am at least ok and paid up on bills and still have some money left over?


  • Why does one little thing determine my day sometimes??


  • Will I ever learn how to diffuse my stress?


  • How come does it rain when it pours?


  • Why won't these kids call me back that I am calling?


  • Will I ever be as patient and kind hearted as Louise is with her Prison Ministry??? She writes them cards every week!!


  • Will I ever be as tender hearted and thoughtful as Laurie is in the Philippine mission field? I have never seen someone who has so much love for something and how happy it makes her!


  • Will I ever be as good as my mom has always been? She has given us the world even if it took her giving everything she had. She is amazing and I just hope one day when I have kids I can do as good of a job as she did with us...well with Louise at least :^) (Just kidding Laurie :))


  • I absolutely love spring weather!!


  • how I wish I was at the beach this week instead of sitting in my office!!

  • Will I ever feel like I am successful??

What is on your mind today??

4 comments:

Lindsay and Willis said...

I know how you feel sometimes... it's hard work dealing with all the little 'picky' things in life, that we think would go away if we had all the money in the world... wishing we could invest in the next big thing and be set for life... hmm... you are thinking about some mighty good questions... and now it's got me thinking too...

Bev said...

You just keep on being Leigh, you are loved for who you are not for any should-of, could-of, oughta! I love you and so do lots of others! Beverly

The Holtons said...

Hope today is better...enjoy the tea party!!!! Love ya-

Jamie G. Walker said...

Welcome to being an adult sweetheart!! Just never pray for payience because you'll get it! I think you are wonderful and am so proud of you!!!!! LU!!!