Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Yes I am a nerd and a PROUD Republican!!

So I know I am officially nerd status....and really I found that out when I said something that Bill O'Riley always says and my sisters called me out about it....but today I am so excited about going to the Tea Party in downtown Montgomery!!! Laurie, Louise, Dustin and I are going to participate in our (I think) 1st ever Tea Party for all of us!! I have been watching Fox News all week...I mean granted I do anyways but especially paying attention this week! I so wish I was in Atlanta and I could go see Sean Hannity and Rick and Bubba!!! That is where the real republican party will be!!! :) Ok and I think my nerd status my be upped a little when I tell you that I wore a red sweater with a white undershirt and navy blue pants today!! Hey I am proud to be an American!!! Just remember freedom isn't free and we wouldn't be where we are without all those who have fought for our freedom!! Hope everyone has a happy Tax Day/Tea Party!! (Also notice my new background!!)

Watch this!~ If it doesn't make you proud I don't know what will!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q65KZIqay4E

Sorry if this offends any crazy dems but its my blog! :) Don't read it if you don't like it! :)

4 comments:

LaurieR said...

I LOVE this post! I am SO excited!!! And, btw, you forgot to mention that I am wearing my navy blue to match you!!! ily

Leslie P. said...

3 things:
1.) I like your background
2.) I also am proud to be a republican
3.) Your blog does not offend me so I will still read it :)

The Holtons said...

Great post and great video! GOD BLESS THE USA!!!!!!! Love you-

Bev said...

Well, what a dummy I am, I couldn't figure why Dirt would go to a tea party with all of you--until I heard about it on the news. Democrat or Republican, I think in government, there is enough blame to go around--several times. XO