Thursday, January 8, 2009

Weddings and Baby Showers!

I mean this in the nicest way possible but I am in another wedding and wasn't really thrilled until we went and picked out dresses!!! (YEs for those of you counting that is 5 in the past 3 years! :)) These are the prettiest bridesmaids dresses I have ever seen and I actually get to wear it! :) I am pumped! My friend Ashley Davis, who was one of my roommates in college is getting married on August 22nd! Below is the picture of the dress in the same color as we will be wearing it in.



Today we had Michelle Bond's or should I say Morgan Bond's shower at Faulkner! Michelle is so stinkin cute pregnant!! She is ready for Morgan to be here and hopefully she should be here by Feb. 7th if not before!! So Valentine's will be her 1st holiday!! :) Michelle got the cutest stuff today!! I mean really, showers really are great!! I love looking at all the cute little girlie clothes and blankets!! It makes me have baby fever....except not for me...for Louise :) LOL JK. No pressure Louise, Daddy has Iland for now so he should be good for another 3 or 4 years hopefully. And surely by then you will be ready to have some kiddos running around! :) But today was fun! Hope all is having a good week! Love all!

0 comments: