Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Weekend....

...was great! Nate and I went to Adairsville to see his parents and his sister for his sisters birthday. :) We were leaving friday right after Nate got off work so I left work about 3:30 on Friday in order to get everything I needed to get done finished up. I had to go and get her present from radio shack then I headed over to YOU NAME IT to see Brooke to get her to wrap it for Emily. While I was there I saw the cutest Southern Belle shirt that said, "When life gives you lemons, put them in your sweet tea and thank God you are a Southern Belle". How cute is that?!?!? i was a little nervous if she would like that or not but evidently she did because she wore it SAturday and Sunday!! I was excited! She was turning 15 and she is not a prissy girl by any means but she is not the tom boy girl either...so needless to say when she liked it I felt very accomplished!

The overall weekend was great and very relaxing...its always so nice to go to his house because there are never any set plans made for us. If we just want to stay in our pj's all day on Saturday and not do anything we can and its absolutely wonderful!! =) So I guess that is about it for my life...today anyways!

0 comments: