Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I thought I would let you know...

On facebook this thing has been going around about 25 random facts about you and I thought I would write a few random facts about me for all of my blogger friends to read! So here goes nothing...it might be less than 25 or more than 25...writing it while I am at work and thinking so who knows how long it will be.

1. I work at Faulkner and I work with my 2 sisters. Everyday I am becoming more and more aware of how lucky I really am. Not only do I get to see my sisters everyday, i meet people who know other people who can hook me up...for instance today I met a guy whose neice works at Disney World and he told me whenever I was down in the area to let him know and she could get me in for free!! I mean really how great is that?????

2. I have the absolute best family ever!! My daddy was and has never been perfect but he has been the most amazing daddy ever. My mom is the most caring and giving person I have ever met...she will give everything she has to make the 3 of us girls happy and anyone else for that matter. My oldest sister is by far my biggest fan...she doesnt always agree with everything I do but I know without a doubt she loves me almost more than life itself. And last but not least my sister Louise, She is amazing...she is alot like mom in the sense that she will give everything she has and can to anyone and everyone...and she does Jail ministry and is amazing at it!

3. I have a lot of really good friends but I would say only a handful of true best friends...2 of which are my sisters...

4. I have been in 5 weddings in the past 3 years...my 5th will be in August for my friend Ashley Davis...one thing that I love about hers is I absolutely love our bridesmaids dresses.

5. I consider myself one the best present buyers ever...especially for Christmas. I listen up all year long to hear what everyone really wants and regardless of what it takes they normally get it. I love to see the faces when they open it and they are totally surprised!

6. I think Beverly Strange is one of the most amazing women and has one of the biggest hearts of anyone I've ever met. And she is really good at giving advice. =) And really good at just listening...which is nice to have sometimes instead of always having someone give their opinion on what you need to do.

7. I love reality tv...well really just the Bachelor. I am totally addicted.

8. I do not know how I would function without my TIVO/DVR. Me and my roommates lives revolve around our TV shows so its nice to be able to have a life and still catch up on TV. Its the greatest invention ever!!! =)

9. I am very OCD about my clothes and my stuff...for example my shower stuff...I know when things are moved becasue I memorize where exactly I put things so next time I can tell if its been used...I know crazy but OCD bc I don't like supplying everyone with my personal shower stuff.

10. I am one of the pickiest eaters you will ever meet. My 2 favorite foods...Pizza and Mexican! :)

11. I worked 2 years for a professional baseball team. The Montgomery Biscuits...some of the best memories and worst all in one but nonetheless some good times and good friends made!

12. I have been to Alaska and Hawaii but haven't been past louisianna and North Carolina in the mainland USA...(I know Alaska may be mainland but its stuck on the end...you get what I am trying to say...)

13. My mom had a stroke at the young age of 45. I was in Hawaii when it happened and I found out 2 days after it happened through a family email...they were trying to keep it from me til I got home so my vacation wouldn't be ruined. Good intentions but man was I upset...now looking back...they know whats best.

14. I am going to be going to England in September to visit my best friend Ashley Peebles. I absolutely can not wait! I have always wanted to go to England but ever since Louise went with the study abroad program here at Faulkner I have really wanted to go!!!

15. I am turning 24 in July and that seems so very hard to believe...seems like just yesterday I was celebrating my 16th birthday party..

16. I love green dinosaurs and yes GReen is my favorite color! =)

17. I am definitely a parent lovin girlfriend...I always have no problem getting along with the parents of the boys I date...its something about always getting along with the boys themselves. ;) This one is working out better than any other relationship has...as far as with him and his amazing family.

18. I knew I wanted to come to Faulkner since I was 7 years old and sitting in the GA recruiters lap...who at that time was Keith Mock...that tell you how long Keith has been with Faulkner?!?!? :)

19. When I graduated highschool I had a complete plan for my life...none of it has gone as planned except me graduating college in 4 years and I think that was just a flook! :)

20. I will be rich enough one day to be able to go and travel and see the world.

21. I love baseball. I majored in Sports Management and have a feeling one day I will end up working back in sports...but right now I am loving my job at Faulkner. Hopefully that will move to a job in sports...(Here's to hoping right?!?!)

22. I have recently gotten involved with scrapbooking...my boyfriends mom is amazing at it and my first full scrapbook I completed was for my mom's 50th scrapbook...and not bragging but its amazing. I could not have done anything near that without the help of Mrs. Jacki.

23. Melissa Lester and her blog and really her life in general makes me feel like I am the least domesticated person in the world...I know she deosn't try to but she is so good with everything she does!! And her blog shows it...if you don't view hers you definitely need too.

24. I have learned that you can not always be friends with everyone. As hard as you may try sometimes you just may not get along with everyone and its ok...you do not have to be friends with everyone.

25. I LOVE all types of chapstick...its kinda an obsession I have.

26. I love all things mini size. Everything is just so darn cute mini sized! (Except those MINI coopers...not a fan of those...when it comes to cars I want the full size ones! :))

27. And thats all I can think of for now...maybe I will just keep updating til I have the 100 like everyone else..I can not think of 100 random things about me! :)

2 comments:

Louise said...

On the way to the TN/AU game, we saw something or talked about something mini sized and Dirt said, "And Leigh would love that, because it's little bitty (in a high pitched tone of voice!) :) HA!!

LaurieR said...

I'll bet I could come up with 100 things about you....I'm guessing you probably wouldn't want me to though?? ;^) ily