Thursday, May 29, 2008

Busy Time of Year!!!











Ok for all of you who have been leaving me ugly comments here is an updated blog!!! =) (Laurie and Gin-Gin mainly!) Well since I last blogged...well a lot has gone on! Lets see...me and Laurie have been to A LOT more baseball games and I have been super busy with work!! It is crazy here trying to get all my prospective students to sign up for college bound I & II. You would think it is simple and all you have to do is get online and fill out a form but you would think I was asking them to give me a blood sample!! It is like pulling teeth getting them to cooperate...and I just keep thinking...I NEVER gave Christy Lones this hard of a time while she was recruiting me!!! But I know its probably God trying to teach me patience since I am an idiot and have been praying for patience....I know you are never supposed to pray for patience but I just felt like it was about time to since I was not doing sooo hot in that department!! And well I now remember why you don't pray for patience!! But its ok and this too shall pass!!! =) Anyways!! Besides for college bound work is going really good!!! I had my 1st awards ceremony that I went to about 2 weekends ago and I think it went pretty good!! It was in Mobile and I got to go over and stay that Sunday night with Ashley and Daniel Peebles and it was GREAT!!! She is great and such a good little mommy...watching her with Charley is so cute. Charley is 3 and Colin is about 1 1/2 and both of them are so cute!! But it is something about how she interacts with Charley that just makes me want to have little girls...And really she is the best little military mommy!! And i just hope one day I can be as happy as her and Daniel are with their 2 little rascals!!


I also got to go to my 1st camp session with my counselors there!! And they were doing GREAT there!!! I had rave reviews about how much they had helped and how willing they were to volunteer, which kinda makes me feel like I did a good job picking...well at least those 2!! =) I am a little nervous about a couple of them but I think over all it will be fine. But the camp visit was GREAT!!! And it reminded me of how much I miss the camp days!!! But at least i get to visit all of them now!!! So I am posting some pics from that day and from the weekend at Ashley and Daniels!! Hope everyone is doing good!! Love you all!!

3 comments:

The Holtons said...

Sounds like you are staying busy. I think I have missed something after reading your "my space". Don't you need to update me???

The Holtons said...

H-E-L-L-O!!!! Is anyone home???? Love ya-

Lones World said...

I am pretty sure you were one of my easiest recruits, but you were pretty rare. :) Keep your chin up and I am sure you will be breaking CB records in no time. I look forward to seeing you when we come down in a couple of weeks. We will be at UCC on Sunday, July 6th.