Thursday, May 8, 2008

Biscuits Game and Life In General!!



Well last night was the first offical game for Laurie and I. It will now be a tradition to go to 5:30 service on Wednesday night then head out to the Biscuits game!! It was so much fun!!! Sorry I know this picture isnt the best by any stretch but we got distracted so we forgot to take a better one. I know who wouldn've thought Laurie and I could get distracted. =) lol But overall it was a very very fun night!!! And the biscuits won so that made it that much better!!! But the fun didnt end after the game...afterwards me and Laurie went and sat and swang...correct tense of that word Im not really sure, but whatever. It was really nice though to just be with her and talk...like really talk. I know I have always been so blessed in the family area but last night really reassured that. It is just crazy how somebody who makes me SOOO mad sometimes can make things so much better. But Laurie is that person and I wouldn't trade her for the world! Life is crazy and I am so lucky to have a, well 2 sisters, but we all know Louise is perfect and she hasn't made NEAR the amount of mistakes Laurie has :) But that is what makes me and Laurie so similar...we both have made our fair share of mistakes and man it kills her to have to just sit back and watch me make my mistakes...and last night I guess it was really evident how much it really does hurt her...which I guess I just had never thought about. But this is my public apology saying I'm sorry for not listening, but I appreciate you for always being there, even after everything turned out just like you had said. So thank you!! Ok enough sappiness!! Love you all!!!

8 comments:

The Holtons said...

You are lucky and you should listen to your "older" family members! Maybe sometimes you would not have to go through the same heartaches as your older, wiser sisters!

Glad ya'll had a good time. Love ya-

Leslie P. said...

Yay for your blog and boo for you missing the last girls night! It was fun! How about there is a bird close to my office downtown that apparently had babies and attacks everyone that comes close to the tree. And the only way to get to my office is.........you guessed it............I have to go right by that tree! Needless to say I have been attacked 4 times! Stupid bird!!!

Adawk said...

I am glad you and Laurie made up....

l said...

Way to be perfect Louise....I knew you shoudl hav ebeen our favorite cousin! Don't worry Leigh....Michelle and I could tell you crazy stories about the Oh Wise Laurie...live and learn!

LaurieR said...

Ok, I am so glad when I don't have to say I told you so and you realize it1 Everyone needs a liffle validation every now and then! Just kidding! I love you and know things are going to get so much better for you! I am SO proud of what you and Louise have done with your lives! I am lucky to have you!

Louise said...

"...I have a, well 2 sisters..."
Nice
jk :)

The Holtons said...

OK! Your life is either too busy or too boring! Surely you have done something besides the Biscuits' game since May 9!! Love you!

LaurieR said...

maybe you could take a break on all of those myspace quizzes and update your blog! i would love to at least read about what's going on in your life! ily