Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Oh To Kill A Mocking Bird....




For all of you who don't know, at my office, I have the corner cubicle, which has windows on 2 sides. So literally I can see everything that goes on and everyone who pulls into the Admissions office and walks up to the admissions office. Well, for about the past 2 weeks there has been this bird that I am noticing more and more. This bird has been literally dive bomb attacking people as they are walking in or out of admissions. It is hilarious until it happens to you. I have been watching it happen to people for a while, well the other day I was out on the phone and this bird dive bombs right at my head....I mean its crazy!!! This bird is possessed~~~ And that was not the only time, once I was just walking in from visiting Louise and it flew smack dab right into my back then flew off!! It is crazy!! But I am not the only person in the office that it has attacked...its attacked Keith, my boss, which was hilarious to watch, and most of my other co-admissions counselors. So now its an office tradition to watch everyone as they are leaving the office to see if the bird will attack them! The best to watch are the coaches that come to check on prospects....they are so serious and then walk out the door and...BAM!!! LOL So for all who come to the admissions office-BEWARE OF MOCKING BIRD!! Above are some pictures I tried to get close enough, well I saw I tried...I made Nathan go and get the pictures so I wouldn't get attacked!! I dont mind throwing him under the bus to get attacked!! haha :)

6 comments:

kit said...

The bird probably has a nest nearby and is protecting it. I see this a lot. They will also dive bomb cats and dogs. This is the time of year for many birds to have little ones and they watch out for them.

The Holtons said...

That is too funny. Glad you posted I was getting on to leave one of my famous "ugly" comment:). The pool is great, when are you coming down? Love ya!

Louise said...

This is hilarious! And...a little random....but what can you do?!?! :)

Leah said...

Too funny!!

Lindsay and Willis said...

One time there was one of those dumb birds at church and it attacked Mrs. Christine! I think they ended up 'doing away' with the bird... that little dude was mean! Yay for getting on the blog bandwagon!

Adawk said...

I wish I could have seen the bird fly into the back of your head....