Monday, June 9, 2008

Weddings and Home







Well I figured I would update since Gin Gin is always writing me mean comments! =0)






Well it is still crazy bust here in Admissions at Faulkner. We are getting ready for College Bound this weekend and so everyone is running around like chickens with their heads cut off!! Its crazy here!! But while I have a minute I will update you on whats been going on.






I left last Tuesday afternoon heading home for my friend Brittany's wedding in Chattanooga. Nathan was here and so he rode with me home and I dropped him of at his house on the way to my house Tuesday night. I got home at about 11 pm Tuesday night and had a good nice long talk with mom. You know catching up and just talking about life in general!! really opened my eyes to alot!! its amazing the older you get the more your parents really do know!! =0) LOL But I got to sleep in Wednesday and then me and mom got up and we went to the mall and to meet the bride to get our nails and toes done! It is so much fun being pampered!!! I wish I was rich and could do that all the time!!! But then after nails, it was church time and walmart with Daddy! And well its always fun times with momma, daddy and walmart! =0) Thursday was a pretty lazy day with the exception of getting ready for the rehearsal dinner. I ate lunch with momma and daddy at Brock's and it was really good!! Then got ready and headed towards Ootlewah, TN. On my way there I realized that the car I had rented, had a cracked windshield!!! Needless to say I had a good cry before I got there bc I just don't have the money to replace a new windshield. But as with everything else, it will pass and things will be ok! Friday was the wedding and it went GREAT!!! It was pretty and short with was great considering it was outside!! Nathan met me at the wedding so that was fun!! he deifnitely gets points for just coming to the wedding just because I was in it! After the wedding was over we went to his house for the weekend. It was so much fun!!! Friday night, after the wedding, we met some of his friends and had a bonfire for a little bit but I was exhausted so we didnt stay long there. Saturday was pretty lazy day, didnt really do much except wash his mom's car. That night we all loaded up and went and saw Iron Man and it was really good!! Sunday was church and then we took his sister out to Camp Wetoga and while we were there I got to check up on my camp counselors! So it was fun!!! All in all it was a great weekend!!! The pics are from the wedding! =0)

(The first one is with me and Britt, the bride, and the 2nd and 3rd are of Me and Nathan. )

1 comments:

l said...

Leigh, SOOOO proud of you and the job you are doing for Faulkner. You have the best personality for this in that you never meet a stranger. Good luck and (like I need to tell you) don't forget to have fun. XO Steve & Bev