Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I think it's finally hitting me....

Well up until now i have felt relatively cool, calm, and collected.....then suddenly yesterday right after we signed the lease on the house (YAY WE HAVE A HOUSE.....SUPER EXCITED)....it hit like a TON of bricks! These are a few of the things that ran through my mind.....


  • Oh crap! Nate's parents are coming in this weekend bringing furniture and I want the house painted before they get here! (Yes all but 1 room I want to paint.....the paint in the rooms aren't bad just don't go with any of my stuff.... :))

  • We are supposed to go camping with our group this weekend..... :( That will be cut short to just one night camping for Nate and I.

  • We have to have the first months rent plus half the deposit and all of the honeymoon paid off by June 4th.....and you do not know want to know how much that is trust me!

  • Nate has to move out of his house and into our house this weekend.....

  • I have to have our storage unit cleaned out by June 1st! (Which if you are wondering there is a TON of stuff in it considering everything from our 4 bedroom house is in it since we are currently living in a one bedroom apt.)

  • We (as in Laurie and I) could possibly be moving out of our apt, which we are showing on Thursday which means a I have to go home and clean clean clean!!!

  • My work is busier than ever. And I mean busier than ever before! Of course it would be that way the summer I am getting married!

So if ya'll are keeping count that means in the next six days I must have all that done.....overwhelmed a bit?? I KNOW I AM!


Not to mention out of the 13 "summer weekends" I have 11 of them booked for either showers or weddings......it's when I think about that and think about everyone wanting to have me a shower that I feel more blessed than ever and am so thankful for all the wonderful friends and family that want to have us showers. We are definitely loved!


But in that same breath I just ask for ya'lls prayers that we can get all of this worked out and for by the time my first shower gets here it is calmer around our house and everything is paid for. :) I will post house pics soon!


1 comments:

Kimberly Washer said...

YAY!!! Isn't it fun owning a house?? Well, I can't say that I actually own mine because Gary bought it without me before we got married, but it's still mine:). I wish I lived in Montgomery so I could help with whatever you needed, but I know you have tons of support so I'll offer my prayers! If there is something I can do though please let me know.