Friday, January 7, 2011

Introducing......


My Videographer........

MRS. KIMBERLY ROWE WASHER! :)

I think this picture is precious and I was there for it so I thought it was fitting!

Kimberly has just recently picked up videography and man is she just amazing. I met her through my sister. And I just thought she was the absolute sweetest person ever. And on her wedding day, that I need to add was outside, it started pouring down raining and she kept a smile the entire time....I don't know if I could've been that strong but she did and she made the whole day fun regardless of the rain! She is an amazing woman and I am so excited that she will be doing my video. A wise woman once told me that the one thing she regretted not having at her wedding was a professional videographer, so I took her advice and Kimberly was just the girl I wanted. I couldn't be more excited that Kimberly will be at my wedding much less that she will be there to document each moment. :)

Have I mentioned that I am so excited about marrying my man? :)


2 comments:

Kimberly Washer said...

Thank you Leigh!! And I'm sooo excited to be a part of your big day! It will be soooo much fun! For those of you who would like to see a video that I have done. There are several on facebook, but here is a link to my blog with the one I just finished...http://kimberlywasher.blogspot.com/2011/01/chris-and-anna-turner-april-17-2010.html...leave some feedback and let me know what you think! Congrats again to Nate and Leigh!!

Louise said...

Wise woman ;)