Monday, January 24, 2011

Does it ever slow down??

That is definitely a NO in my little world! This past weekend we had Jewels and Jocks. (Which for those of you that don't know it's a youth rally put on by Faulkner or AKA me and Erin my co worker! :) And this year we opened it up to guys and girls where in the past it's just been open to girls.) So needless to say my week last week was HECTIC! With late registrations, trying to get more t-shirts ordered and trying to keep my sanity, it was a very long weekend. Great weekend but long non the less! :)
Now I get to start on to camp counselors. YAY...not. I need a break, a long long vacation! Is there one in my near future, well not the near but there is in my future! :) Praise for 2 whole weeks off in August. I feel they are well deserved! :)
I am pretty stinkin excited about my next 2 weekends. This weekend I am traveling to Nashville, TN to see my cousin get married. He got engaged a few weeks before me and is getting married 7 months before me.....he and his fiance' had the right idea! :) Then next weekend I am headed up to St. Louis, MO for the weekend to see my pregnant, beautiful, bestest friend in the whole wide world! She is flying in from Germany this weekend to stay at her in-laws for a week then her parents and I will meet her up there and go to a baby shower for her and then bring her back to good ole Alabama for a whole month! Man I have missed her and oh how I am so excited for baby Cale to get here! He is going to be so spoiled! Aunt Leigh Leigh already has bags full of goodies for this little boy. Already he has my little heart. So needless to say I am pretty excited.
But for now I must concentrate on getting all these kids accepted and getting camp counselors up and rolling. Oh and somewhere in all this mess I must get on with planning my wedding, but I guess hey I work the best under pressure so it looks like I still have a couple of months to put that to the back burner! HA! :) Hope everyone has a good week!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I'm exhausted just reading what all you've been up to!!!! I hope you and Taylor have lots of fun, tell her to eat lots of good food for all of us stuck over here! I am sure everyone appreciated everything you did for J&J!

Ashley said...

I didn't know you had a blog until I saw you were following mine! Congratulations on your engagement. It sounds like you are a busy bee!! I know you will be ready for that 2 week vacation. And no...things don't ever slow down! :)