Monday, May 4, 2009

A Little Bit of Life...

...man oh man does it seem like months since I have been on here...not just 2 weeks! It is crazy the amount of stuff that has gone on over the past 2 weeks! So here is a recap of my life and all the chaos over the last 2 weeks!

  • LAURIE GOT TELECOMMUNICATOR OF THE YEAR!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!! Louise and I went and you would've thought we were her proud parents the way we were snapping pictures! We were so excited for her!! I made her come in my office and show everyone! I was so pumped and proud!! LOVE YOU LAURIE~YOU ALWAYS MAKE US PROUD!!!! :) Louise and I are blessed to have you for our sister!!!
  • We had to bury 2 of our Faulkner Football players....obviously I don't need to elaborate on this one...if you want the whole scoop visit http://laurierwalker.blogspot.com/ and that will explain everything...but needless to say its been pretty sad around here.
  • I had my Thirty One party...and I am not bragging by any means but I sold $800 worth and got $250 in free product!!! I WAS STOKED!!! But I couldn't have done it without the help of all my friends!! THANKS GUYS!!! Ya'll are the best!
  • I have started my own FarmTown! (For all of you that laugh its addicting....I have never had an addiction before so this is kinda I guess what it feels like or so Nate says its like...its sick but Louise, Michelle, and Molly can all vouch! Its crazy!!!) And I will have to say my farm is stinking amazing!! (GinGin I am glad you have gotten into it!! :))
  • I have had so much work with camps this year!! Its ridiculous the amount of camps and weeks I have had to re-work this year.
  • We had Cornerstone tryouts....let me preface this by saying its my least favorite day of the year!! Especially when all of the old ones are trying out again!! It was rough...one of the returning members wasn't selected to come back.
  • BROOKERS GRADUATED!!! YAY!! CONGRATS BROOKERS! I AM PROUD OF YOU! WELCOME TO THE GROWN UP WORLD! SO GLAD YOU ARE STAYING HERE! LOVE YOU GIRLIE!!

Well I guess that sums it up!! I will post more often now hopefully!!! :)

4 comments:

LaurieR said...

Me and Ash were just talking about how this has been the absolutely longest two weeks ever! Can you believe that it won't be two weeks from the accident until tomorrow? The way time has just inched by is in such contrast to how it usually flies by! Unbelievable. Thanks for the praise and thanks for all of your help last week! ily

Louise said...

Yeah...with babysitting and farming, I have been SO busy!!! :)

Brooke Bailey said...

thanks Leigh. My first time to blog in two weeks. i love you

Melissa Lester said...

Where have all the Walker girls gone? It seems like it has been forever since I have seen you. I'm glad to read about Laurie's honor on your blog. That's great!