Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's officially been a YEAR!!!

Well today officially makes it a year that Nathan and I have been together. I know kinda crazy! It has been quite a year....full of many ups and downs but all that have made us closer and better! He is my heart and I love him oh so much! Its not easy dating me or trying to date me...trust me Laurie can attest to that...she tells me sometimes that I need to ease up...so I know it hasn't always been easy for him! But he has taught me alot of the past year some of these things include: Patience, loving unconditionally no matter what, anything worth having takes work, that dating a Christian man is amazing...its nice to have someone who is active in church and isn't afraid of leading a prayer! It is amazing. I just love him and I am so glad he is in my life! Here are just a few pictures from the past year! One day I am going to get around to scrapbooking these! :)

This is our very 1st picture together!

This the weekend I met his parents, we went to the rodeo!

This is at the festival there in Adairsville!

This is at Taylor's surprise party we planned for him! :)

Overall this year has been amazing! I am so thankful for Nate and I can't wait to see what the future holds! Love you Nate!

2 comments:

Jamie G. Walker said...

Has it really been a year? it sure doesn't seem like it. Time has past in a hurry. I'm glad your'e happy. ILY

Jamie G. Walker said...

Nana read this and it was cute!