Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's Mom's Big Day!!!

So I know most of you have already read Laurie and Louise's blogs but I can't be the bad daughter and not write anything!!! My mom is the most amazing woman I have ever met. Not only did she raise 3 AMAZINGLY wonderful and beautiful (and humble :)) daughters, but she has been married for almost 30 years, been an amazing Christian woman, but survived a stroke at the age of 45. I can not tell you how much she has shown me what a little bit of determination and hard work can really acheive! We are all so lucky to have her on our lives and not to mention to have put up with daddy for almost 30 years!! And i want to send a special shout out to Bev Strange...she has been mom's strong hold for a bunch of years now and has really just been amazing to our family!! Thank you so much Bev for everything and we love you more than you will ever know!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

To read our 50 Special Facts about Momma go to Laurie's Blog:

3 comments:

LaurieR said...

Yeah, she's pretty great and we pulled off a PRETTY GREAT thing this weekend!!! ily

Leslie P. said...

I love the picture on this page! SUch a great one! GEorge will be an excellent roomate!!!

Melissa Lester said...

Your mom is such a special lady! I know you all have made her feel so special as she turns 50!