Thursday, October 30, 2008

I had forgotten how fun carving pumpkins....

REALLY IS!!! Monday night Me, Ashley, Nathan and Devin all carved pumpkins while Laurie and Kecia sat by and watched. It was fun to be able to sit down and relax and have fun taking pictures of Ashley and Dev carving his pumpkin and watching Nate carve our pumpkin!! And they turned out really really good!!! I was very shocked with me and Nate's pumpkin because I picked out the absolute hardest pattern for him to carve, but he did an amazing job!!! And ashley did an amazing job on her gobling that she carved!! And I had a GREAT time taking pictures and carving the bat out of our pumpkin...everything else I let Nate do because he was the perfectionist about it!! =) But here are a few pictures from the great night!! And it will go down in history as one of the most fun nights I have ever had!!

3 comments:

The Holtons said...

Looks like fun and the pumpkins look great! I always have loved Halloween. Love ya=

LaurieR said...

Really? I mean it was fun, but "one of the most fun nights" you EVER had? ;^) ily

Louise said...

cute :)