Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Guys you might not want to read this one...and girls will will totally understand my pain....

So I am totally in the worse mood that I have been in, in a REALLY long time!! Started off that I woke up way before I even had to be up this morning. I had a girl doctor appointment at 10:15 this morning so I was going to get up and "prepare" about 8:30. Well that would've been nice except the fact that I woke up at 3 am and couldn't go back to sleep til nearly 5 then I was wide awake at 7 again....so finally at about 8 I got up and got in the shower. And I shaved my legs because girls lets face it....you dont want hairy legs going to see the dr. Well after an eventful morning at the house and some drama with work, I finally made it to the dr office about 10:00 on the dot. I got there signed in and gave them my new insurance since I haven't been since I have had my job at Faulkner. Well it was an act of congress getting all my insurance changed over...and I finally got done with that about 10:30. Well I sat in the waiting room for over an hour and 45 minutes. Long enough to see it clear out and fill back up with different people! Needless to say I was very very ill!! While I was sitting there Michelle Bond walked in and sat down and talked to me and couldn't even finish her story before she was called back there. And when she got out of her appointment, well I was still sitting there!! I finally got called back there about 12 and once I got back there...the NP was talking to me and looked at me kinda crazy and asked me my birthday...I told her and THEY HAD PULLED THE WRONG DONNA L WALKER!!! I was sooooo aggravated at this point!!! I mean so aggravated! So I patiently put my open front robe on and put the sheet over my whole body bc it was FREEZING in there, and sat and waited on my Dr. to come in. About 20 minutes later she came in and I was so flustered it was all I could do just be nice. So in the process of all this I totally forgot to ask her everything I needed to ask her!!! Which again aggravated me!! But finally she "got down to business" and everything was done in less than 3 minutes.
Then came the part i was dreading...my last Guardisil shot. Man oh man do those shots hurt (for those of you that have them you know my pain...). For those of you that haven't had them...well they hurt like the devil becasue they are freezing cold and if you dont know shots that are cold...well they burn really bad going in and tense up your muscles from your neck all the way to your fingers!! So the NP gave me the shot and she wasn't as quick to make sure I wasn't in pain as my last NP was but she was very nice! =) But over all it was just been a horrible day!! Hopefully it will get somewhat better, but I wont lie...it is hard to stay positive when all you can think is negative!!! So pray that I get some positive shots, I mean thoughts soon!! =)

7 comments:

Lindsay and Willis said...

Poor Leigh! Its bad enough to have to go to the Girl Doctor but much less waiting for a century to get back there... I HATE it when I have to wait, especially when others seem to just skip on in!!! Hope your day gets better!

Louise said...

Leigh....just face it, we are going to have to wait forever until we are not there just for the yearly!! At least you look cute today!! :)

The Holtons said...

Sorry you had a bad day! Hope it gets better! Love ya-

Kristen said...

I know just how you feel about bad days at the girl doctor. EVERYTIME I go, I have to wait forever. And not because I have new insurance, they're just slow. Hope your next annual goes a little better!

* said...

hey Leigh! I'm hannah and I happened to come across your blog. What a neat, relaxing little place you have! If you don't mind my asking are you still in college and if so where do you go? Oh and i'm sorry you had a bad day. Who likes doctor visits lol!?!

* said...

hey Leigh! I'm hannah and I happened to come across your blog. What a neat, relaxing little place you have! If you don't mind my asking are you still in college and if so where do you go? Oh and i'm sorry you had a bad day. Who likes doctor visits lol!?!

Jill said...

Hi Leigh...all of us women know what your talking about!!! How are your Mom & Dad? Will you send me an email & update me on how they are? my email...jill311@windstream.net! Thanks....love your pictures...you are a beautiful young lady!
Love ya,
Jill Bridges