Monday, November 17, 2008

Busy past couple of weeks!

So I have neglected the ole blogspot for a week or so...I guess once you get in the hang of doing it alot it kinda feels weird to get out of!! So This may be a bit lengthy but just bare with me!! It will be worth it!!

Mom's Birthday: As most of you already know we surprised mom on her birthday in Trenton for her party! It was great!! she had no clue whatsoever and was so so surprised and it was so much fun!! And the scrapbook went over AMAZINGLY!!! She absolutely loved it!!! By the 2nd page she was in tears and so were we!! But good tears of course!! =) But i can not lack to thank Mrs. Jacki (Nate's mom). She was the backbone in all the scrapbook making and I could not have done it with out her!! She is amazing and I am so blessed to have her in my life!! =)

Aunts, Uncle, and Cousins Birthdays: Yeah yeah so me and Laurie are the bad nieces that didn't blog on those special days....but in our defense...there has been a TON going on in our world!! =) But none the less....they still deserve to be acknowledged!! So Happy Birthday KaKa, GinGin, Uncle Ervin, and Jordan!! I hope you all had the most magnificent birthdays yet!! And I am really looking forward to coming down there soon and seeing all of ya'll!! Love ya'll!!

TRAVELING: Well I have started my weekends full of traveling now. This past weekend I took cornerstone down to Mt. Dora to recruit and it went really well!! cornerstone sang in chapel Friday morning and I had breakfast for all the Jrs. and Srs. so that went over well! After they got done singing the director of the school play came up and gave us 5 free tickets to go see their school play "The Dairy of Anne Frank". I thought it was good but it was kinda hard keeping the guys interested in it so I bribed them with ice cream if we could at least stay til intermission!! So that went over well because they had a baskin robbins and it was GREAT!! I have not had baskin robbins in so SO LONG and it was just what I needed to get through that crazy weekend!! But it was well worth it!! i got 6 applications which is great for those of you that don't really know the world of admissions!! =) for those of you that do you completely understand how well that plays in the numbers game!! Needless to say Keith was pretty happy with me!! =) Sunday Dirt's parents were in town so we ate lunch with them and it was GREAT!! I always love seeing them and they are always so happy to see us...and yes I say us because they always give me as much attention as they do Louise!! And this time they got to meet Nathan which was fun!! =)

CHRISTMAS TIME!!!! I am so so super stoked about Christmas...I can not explain it at all but I just love it!! =) Everything about it....even the cold weather!! =) (And that's saying alot especially since i wear jackets in the summer...I am a bit cold natured!!!) As I type I am listening to Christmas music!! I can not get enough of it!! And I am so jealous of Ashley Peebles!! Not only is she living in England, but they don't celebrate thanksgiving over there so the day after Halloween all Christmas stuff gets put up!! =) HOW STINKIN GREAT WOULD THAT BE?!?! Now I know most of you are saying...WHAT?!?! Skip thanksgiving?? No no silly!! They are still having the big thanksgiving dinner but its just not an actual holiday over there...and honestly that would be great for me!!! =)And for thanksgiving Mom and Dad are coming down here the 24th and 25th for us to have Thanksgiving then going back to Trenton. From there Me and Nate will leave on the 26th and go to his house to celebrate Thanksgiving with his family...I am a little nervous about meeting all the extended family but it will be good! So last night Me an Nate were shopping for some items for my poor pitiful sick sister Laurie, and I came across these super cute Christmas tissues and a REALLY cute Ho Ho Ho blanket that I just knew Laurie would want me to buy!! =) And they have this max chloreseptic spray out that has a special spray top that directly hits your throat and I thought that was soo cool! And that directed spray top is pretty neat because you know when you have the regular spray it gets on your tongue and ends up numbing that and well then its all down hill!!! =) Oh yeah and its mini so it fits in your purse just perfectly!!! Sorry totally got off subject for Christmas!! Anyways back to Christmas!! Another REALLY REALLY exciting Christmas fact...this year for Nate and my's gifts to each other we are flying out to Seattle, WA to see my best friend Taylor and her Husband Blake for the whole week of New Years!! =) I AM SO SO SO EXCITED I CAN HARDLY STAND IT!!! We are going to get to go up into Canada and the space needle and it will just be so nice to spend sometime with Taylor and not have to share her with all her other friends here in Montgomery!!! I miss her sooo much!! =)

Well I think that pretty much sums up my life, for now at least!!! =) Hope it was not too long and boring!! Love ya'll and hopefully over the next few weeks I will have alot to blog about...and I will definitely blog about me meeting all of Nate's extended family!!

4 comments:

Louise said...

I wish we had a Baskin Robbins here!!!

Unknown said...

Thanksgiving has come next week & I'm really excited about my plannings for it.

The Holtons said...

Sounds like you are staying busy...Seattle sounds like fun but I didn't read any Valdosta in your plans!!!!! Love ya-

Leslie P. said...

I love your blog! How fun does your Christmas trip sound!!! I know you are so excited! Your mom's b-day looked like so much fun! I loved the pictures on your sister's page!