Monday, September 29, 2008

Just a few prayer requests...

I know everyone is busy but I just wanted to blog for a few minutes about a few prayer request I have.

1st-Laurie. She is REALLY really struggling with her 911 job right now. I feel so bad and don't really know how to help her except to pray. I know sh ehas blogged before about how much she really hates it there but really right now she is kinda stuck with it because she has to have a job and one that needs to pays decent. So please please please pray for her.
2nd-Paige Mock and Family. For those of you that don't know Keith is my boss here at Faulkner and has been a family friend of ours for a while. Louise and I babysit for them alot also. Paige's dad is not doing good at all. And I know it is hard for her to deal with and its even more stressful and painful to explain it to people over and over. It is also very trying for Keith and the boys because mom is stressed out.
3rd-Nichols Family. They got a GREAT report when they went back but are not completely out of the woods yet. They go back in 3 weeks and pray that everything is still ok. And being a head football coach and daddy and husband is stressful on Coach Nichols and I am sure he feels stretched beyond measure.
4th-Janet Roberts and Family. She just a week ago lost her daddy. I have never felt the loss of a daddy but I have felt the loss of a granddaddy and that was bad enough. I know how hard it was and is for mom so i just think she is in desperate need of prayers right now.
I know there are probably alot of people I should have put on here but for the time being this is all I could really put and could remember. Just take a minute out of you day to say a quick prayer for these people. They are all people that are very important to me and it would mean so much to them! I hope all of you have an amazing week and I will be blogging some more this week! =) Love ya'll!

3 comments:

LaurieR said...

Hmmm....now I forgive you for not talking to me last night :^) Thanks, really, you're great. ILY

Melissa Lester said...

You are sweet to take so many people's struggles to heart. I hadn't heard all of these requests, so I'm glad to be in the loop and will keep them in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

I found your spot from Leslie A. and your prayer request caught my eyes. I will help you pray - There is nothing more powerful than the power of prayer. Emmy Hunt