Thursday, July 28, 2011

This is what I was welcomed with when I got on our cruise website! :) Oh 30 days has never felt so close but oh so far away!!! :)


This is our ship :) Our suite will be on one of the upper decks :) That's where you will find us for 7 days STRAIGHT! :)


These next few pictures are of all the places we will stop, Half Moon Cay, Bahamas; St. Thomas, USVI; San Juan, Puerto Rico; and Grand Turk :)


I can't wait to get out on these beaches!! Oh I can't wait!



Doesn't this look so amazing? :)


And I just am so excited about seeing this!!! :)


Can you tell I am really REALLY ready for the honeymoon?!?!

I absolutely can't wait!!!! :) 29 days! :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Take me, please! I will stay out of your way, I promise. It would be a nice anniversary present, don't you think?

Rebekah said...

Half Moon Cay & Grand Turk are the prettiest places I have ever seen in my life!! We went there a couple of months ago!! It was AWESOME!!! I am excited for you guys!!