Wednesday, July 27, 2011

1 month from today.....

Yep you guessed it....I get to marry by best friend....I get to wake up and go to bed every night with my love....I absolutely cannot wait for this next month! I am so excited!





As I was getting my bussell put in my dress yesterday standing there with my dress on and all the fixings made me realize just how wonderful and exciting this all really is! I get to marry the man of dreams then take a 7 day long cruise to the "exotic eastern Caribbean" (yes I stole that off the website :)) and we are staying in a ocean view suite....if you don't think I am excited you are so wrong! I have been restless at night....which could be due to the amount of stuff left I need to already have done or the fact that I need to get the rest of the thank you notes out before my next shower this weekend! But regardless we will say it's restlessness caused by excitement. :)





I was talking to some of my co-workers yesterday as I was visiting with my sweet little niece and they were asking how little miss Ellie was going to be getting down the aisle....well I will be honest, I really want her to crawl down it....she has the fastest little crawl and I think she would be absolutely precious crawling down the aisle....thoughts? (She would be the first one down the aisle....so her dress wouldn't get dirty.....there would be an aisle runner down....those are things others had asked about :)) I just am so stinking excited.





I started getting all my bridesmaids presents together and I feel like I have been buying alot throughout the past 10 months but it really doesn't look that way. So with some help of some good friends I was able to find a "filler" per say that will make it look bigger and more full :)





Hotel reservations are being made, bridal tea invitations are going out and lingerie shower invites are going out! My best friend will be flying in August 11th, in time for my bachelorette weekend and some showers. All is right in my world. I get to marry the man of dreams and spend the rest of my life with him....excited just doesn't do it justice. :) Thanks for all the kindness and prayers that have been offered. :) We are truly blessed with the best friends and family 2 people can ask for!

2 comments:

Louise said...

It is getting SO exciting!!! :) Glad everything seems to be coming together! I think she will be cute crawling....even if we have to bribe her with puffs!!! :)

Erin Elizabeth said...

So excited for you...enjoy the last few weeks and stay focused on that marvelous honeymoon ;-)