Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Its the MOST WONDERFUL time of the year....

...And I absolutely love it soooooooooooooo MUCH!!! Everything about Christmas makes me sooo sooo happy!

But first let me tell you how fun the psat week has been!! It was the best week ever!! Mom and Dad were at the house form Sunday night to Wednesday and we had the best time!! It was so nice to be able to get up and have breakfast with mom, dad, and Laurie. It was like the old days with the exception of Louise not being there!! On Wednesday Nate and I left to go to his house for his family's thanksgiving!! It was fun and I got to meet all of (or most of) both sides of his Mom's famiy and Dad's family! It was interesting to say the least!! But it was alot of fun!! Mrs. Jacki took a bunch of pictures so I will get them from her and post them on here as soon as I can. And I also have alot of pictures from Mom and Dad being here and I will post them too!! :)

Now on to my FAVOTIRE time of the year!!! =) I just really get so excited about Christmas its like I am a little kid again!! I am so excited that Laurie and I are getting our tree tonight and putting it up so stay tuned for pictures on that too!! =) Hope everyone is enjoying this time of year as much as I am!!

3 comments:

The Holtons said...

Glad you had a good Thanksgiving! Can't wait to see your tree. Love ya-

Leslie P. said...

FUN! Me and James put ours up on Thanksgiving day! I love Christmas too! I love your background too! I almost picked this one! We need to do lunch again sometime soon!

Summer said...

Please tell me how you got this adorable background on your blog.